Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Unique Habit of Japanese


I think Japanese people like to know what your blood type is. Most Japanese are keen to know the blood of type each other and start thinking what your blood type is from the time they first meet .

I think it must be a type of communication in Japan, similar to what you look like. It's kind of an instrument of measure. Most people know their own blood type as well. I don't know why, but many Japanese want to associate blood type with a character, and if I said my blood type is A! they would say ''Ah , I see, I thought you were A!!''. It's an interesting custom and I like that. 


Many people would say ''It's impossible and divides people into 4 types", but I believe those people associate 4 kinds of blood type to each other somehow.

Please enjoy the website attached that is one of instruction manual for each blood type, that would help you like a business card .

http://setumeisho.com/

日本人は血液型で性格を分けるのが大好きです!
なぜだかわかりませんが、
それに関する書籍は日本でもベストセラーになるほど人気です。

4つで人を分けるなんて不可能だと思いますが、
以外と4つになんとか分けられてる場合もあります。
でも時々、AOだよね。という会話も飛び交うので、実質、
4つではなく、6つの、A ,B, O, AB, AO, BO なのかもしれません。
父親がA型、母親がO型だったりすると、
AO型の性格とA型の性格は違うかも。

血液型分類は日本人の不思議な文化の1つだと思います。

-Miki

Please leave a comment

Almost Otaku © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO