Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm bringing up some herbs!


Hello! I've been bringing up some different herbs and spices.

Bringing up herbs is so cute and fun. After they grow up, I 'll cook with them.

Fresh herbs can be very healthy for you. What I want to try the most is drinking a cup of fresh herb tea. Have you ever tried that? It's really good and much better than a cup of dry herb tea. ;)

After growing up my herbs, I will show a picture of fresh herb tea.

今、庭でハーブを育てています!
ハーブを育てることは簡単だし、とてもかわいくて楽しいです。
フレッシュハーブは本当にオススメ!
ドライハーブを使うより、フレッシュで新鮮でとてもおいしいです。
私のハーブが育ったらまたブログでお見せしますね。

-Miki


4 Comments:

Mahmood Syedfaheem said...

Hi! Your blog is very nice. The photographs are very beautiful. Let us pray for peace for the world. Let us make the world pollution free and save it for our children. Wish you all the best. God is Great.

http://health-care-you.blogspot.com

miki said...

hello! thanks you for leaving your comment.
yes, I pray for peace for the world and decreasing pollution,
yes , I think you are kind person.

Emi said...

What kinds of herbs are you growing? I grow three kinds of mint (regular, chocolate, and orange) as well as chives.

miki said...

hello! Emi 3 ! Thank you for leaving comment.
I'm bringing 7kinds of herbs.
Spearmint(Is it same of regular of mint ),beefsteak plant,lemonbalm,rosemary,parsley and apple mint!
oh!! I want to bring chives ,too!
I think chives is good for cooking.
??chocolate mint ??orangemint?
I've never heard of it.
Are they having a nice scent ??
I want to see that ! :)

Almost Otaku © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO