Monday, April 20, 2009

Almost-Otaku Goes Bilingual!

I am excited to introduce Miki! Thanks to Miki for being my first native Japanese speaking blog guest.


It seems Japan is a very popular subject these days.  You cannot watch American TV without Japan or Tokyo being referenced. What do Americans/Westerners find so interesting about Japan? Anime and manga, would most likely come to the mind of most. What about average everyday life? I think that is what intrigues me the most, what another culture so differnt from our own finds interesting to themselves.

I have asked Miki to not only post about interesting happenings in Japan, but to post about her everyday life.  I hope you will find it as interesting as I do.

2 Comments:

miki said...

Hello! Thank you for inviting me to your blog !
It's really fun to join to your blog !
and I was surprised ''日本語’’of translater .
Each page was translated automatically in just one click !
it's Awesome !!!(・∀・)ノ
you are really smart inventor!!
I envy you so much !

almostotaku said...

It is great to have you here Miki. Thanks so much for posting on this blog.

-Ed3

Almost Otaku © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO