Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Goovie! 岐阜 × 動画


One of my favorite places in Japan is Gifu Prefecture (岐阜県). So, I was pleased to stumble across a website called Goovie (sounds like a combination of Gifu and movie). Primarily it is movies of things going on in Gifu. For someone like me this is the perfect way to see some of the things I miss.

Go over to Goovie.jp and check it out , they only have a handful of movies up right now, but please support them and subscribe to their Twitter and Youtube.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am currently one of the administrators for flavorsofjapan.wordpress.com
We are looking to expand into a full website and maximize our features.
In order to successfully do this we would like to add variety to our content, thus I would like you as guest blogger.
You can choose any topic of your like as long as it has to do with Japan.
Your blog will be linked, you will be featured as an author in the "about us" page and we will add your link to our blogroll.
Let me know if we can reach an agreement, I think the quality of your blog is excellent and will interest my readers.

Almost Otaku © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO