Friday, June 12, 2009

No Pictures Please! (写真だめですください!) - Akiba Cafe Maids

It did not take long to find out that the cafe maids handing out flyers in Akiba did not like their pictures taken. More than once I was told no pictures please, as well as given the the Japanese sign of "No", which is the forearms crossed like an X. One of them actually followed me until I stopped and made me delete a picture while she stood there and watched. So, most of my pictures are of them walking away.

I did mange to get a flyer from one of them, where as most of them went out of their way to avoid me when they saw my camera. She was actually very nice and insisted that I examine the flyer on the spot, and kept asking me what I thought.

See more pictures HERE.

2 Comments:

TheGeek said...

What you need is a right angle lens for covert maid photography.

http://www.camerafilters.com/pages/rightanglelenses.aspx

almostotaku said...

Next time I go that is a get!!

Almost Otaku © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO